We are delighted to be reopening our menswear section on the 15th June, with the wedding / hire side opening on 2nd July on a pre-booked only basis. Our new opening hours will be from 10am until 4pm from Monday to Saturday and we will be closed on Wednesdays.
We ask all customers to observe the current social distancing measures in the interest of public health safety, and to stay 2 metres apart from our store assistants and other customers. To help with this, we can only two customers at a time in the shop.
We will be keeping the health and safety of our customers at the forefront during this difficult time. Some of the measures we have implemented in order to keep safety to a maximum are:
- A separate entrance for the wedding business, away from the menswear section. This has its own separate area, helping to maintain social distancing measures. We ask that customers for the wedding and hire businesses book a visit in advance, either by calling our store or contacting us online.
- All returns are dry cleaned and quarantined for 48 hours before being re-hung on our rails. This helps ensure the cleanliness of the clothing.
- The store will be cleaned twice a day with the advised products and, at the till area, items will be cleaned before and after every use.
- We will comply with safety measures for the use of our fitting rooms. They will be cleaned before and after every customer that uses them, as we want customers to feel comfortable with trying on their clothing for their big day.
- Any undesired items will be taken off the shop floor and steamed before returning back in stock.
- Foot traffic will be regulated according to the surface area of each store in order for us to allow social distancing measures to be at the most effective.
For any queries on our new regulations, or to book your visit to our Crewe shop in advance, call 01270 580716, or click here to email us.